About this blog

Welcome to Ha Le's Work and Research Blog. This page contains information and experience that I've collected during my college's years and other work experience. The topics included are Software development (C++ mainly), Robotics Technology and other related fields.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First post in this blog

At the time of this post, I'm midway through my degree BE&BS, and currently working as an intern in software development. Last semester, I worked on 2 projects, a smart robotics joint which is part of my degree and an extra-curriculum project with Team Swinburne F-SAE. The two projects and the current job have offered a great deal of knowledge and experience that up to now, still just in my head, code, and various documentations that I've produced and collected. They're steps that I've taken, failures that I've committed and experiences that I've taken away from all these work. I've read the whole blog of Roman Lygin http://opencascade.blogspot.com/ yesterday and realized that I should publish what I have learned, so that other people can make use of these knowledge. And also, revising and reviewing what I've learned and write them out properly might be an invaluable chance for me to reinforce and archive those knowledge.

The blog will mostly be about Software Engineering (C++), with Qt and OpenCascade in relation to COHESIVE project, in the next few months (while I'm an intern). When I get back to Australia, I expect to focus more on AI (Artificial Intelligence), Machine Learning and HCI (Human-Computer Interface).

I hope that this blog will be beneficial for some out there. Please feel free to leave comment or correct where I've made mistakes.

I take copyright very serious so I'll be very careful with citing and referencing other's work. But please advise me if your work or somebody else's were used without proper acknowledgement.

Thanks

Ha Le

No comments:

Post a Comment